The cities of Dubai and Abu Dhabi have become true metropolis and super luxury destinations. But the best is yet to come … Discover the main reasons why this year you should treat yourself to a trip to UAE and learn about the city’s future.
- FOR ITS SPECTACULAR BUILDINGS: In the Emirates, you will find the most modern cities with buildings that seem drawn from a futuristic movie. On the streets you can see all kinds of modern architecture with buildings that seem to turn around or with holes in half of them. Burj Khalifa is the most famous skyscraper, symbol of the economic power of the Emirates, this tower of 828 meters was inaugurated in January 2010 and is the tallest building in the world.
- FOR ITS CUISINE: The flavors can be local, regional or global. In Dubai the food is no problem thanks to the nearly 200 nationalities that live here. Here you can have a true feast thanks to the great cuisine from Arabic dishes, Mediterranean cuisine, Latin American suculencias or a variety of Asian delights, among many others.
- FOR ITS SHOPS AND SHOPPING: Shopping lovers will find their most precious paradise here. The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest mall. It holds 1,200 stores of prestigious international brands, a huge aquarium with 33,000 marine strains and an ice rink of Olympic size. Facilities include the Dubai Fountain, which offers an attractive spectacle of water, light and sound. And for those looking to buy organic products, nothing beats the traditional souks. Deira Gold Souk impresses with its authentic pieces of gold, pearls and precious stones.
- PALM JUMEIRAH: In this amazing artificial palm-shaped island rise some of the most opulent mansions of the emirate. To create its 31 kilometers of area seven million tons of rock were needed and 120 million cubic meters of sand.
- 5. THE DESERT: Kilometers and kilometers of endless dunes form the natural landscape of the emirate, only altered by the cement and colossal skyscrapers of the city. An infinite desert invites to feel it with a journey by 4×4, watch a show with falcons, take a ride on a camel and end the experience with a dinner with carpets laid on the sand.
- ALL KINDS OF SPORTS: All kinds of sports are possible in the Emirates. Including an artificial ski station 22,500 m2 of tracks and five levels of difficulty in the Mall of the Emirates; as well as golf until midnight in the fields of three institutions: Emirates Golf Club, The Track at Meydan and The Montgomerie. With higher levels of adrenaline, stand out the skydiving simulator SkyDive Dubai or sandboarding in the desert dunes. In addition, the Gulf waters provide an ideal setting for fishing, jet- skiing, parasailing and scuba diving, among other activities. And at the Dubai Dolphinarium, it is possible to swim with dolphins.
- FOR ITS MOSQUES: In Dubai and throughout the UAE you can find many mosques, but the most impressive is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Its architecture is impressive, it is pristine white and it was built from materials brought from Greece, Italy, Germany, China, Austria, India and New Zealand. Its four minarets have 24 carat gold and its 82 domes represent different values of Islamic culture.
- BECAUSE YOU CAN STAY AT ARMADA BLUEBAY JUMEIRAH LAKES TOWERS****: Located in one of the spectacular Armada towers, by the Jumeirah Lake opposite the exclusive urbanization of Emirates Hills, The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, and very near the business and financial district, this hotel is designed to meet the needs of different segments of travelers, from couples, families to business travelers or work visits. The perfect place to stay to explore the city and its surroundings.