If you’re thinking about spring or summer holidays in some idyllic Caribbean destination, there are a few pieces of clothing that you’re going to need to make you look and feel incredible.
- A hat. Broad brimmed and floppy hats add a glamorous touch to your look and are set to be big this season.
- If you’re after something more comfortable, cut or hip hugging shorts are for you, denim by day, fabric by night.
- You can’t go wrong with a dress, a natural and stylish piece that will make you look fabulous for your holidays. You can choose from kimonos, long shirts or tunics to give your look a touch of folk, or maybe a dress with sleeves to the shoulders.
- One-pieces with natural prints, bright wide stripes and retro styles with frills are what’s in for 2017. For bikinis, we recommend halter tops, strapless or with straps.
- The fail-safe sarong. Basic and all-purpose. You can wear it in different styles, it takes up no space in your bag, and you know it’s going to save you on more than one occasion. Sarongs with sleeves are a great idea, and we particularly like the elegant look with black and white mandalas print.
- A smock beach dress. Just like the sarong, these are great and extremely comfortable when leaving the beach or the pool. Crochet is big this season.
- Plastic frames with bright colours are the coolest shades to be seen in this year. The beach is brimming with colour again!
Now, let’s enjoy the beach in style!