Healthy living depends on you. Of course it is a long-term commitment that you can reach if you follow these steps right now and you keep with them constantly. So, here you have some practical healthy living tips for you. So let’s get started now?
- Appointments with the doctor/dentist: as a part of a routine, take the opportunity to ask your doctor all the questions you may have in your mind. So you keep out of any doubt.
- Height and weight: measure your waist circumference to check your overweight, in case you have it, so you can determine if your waistline is putting your health at risk.
- Physical activity: how much can you do in a week? You have to try to get at least two and a half hours per week of moderate-intensity aerobic activity or one hour and 15 minutes per week of hard-intensity aerobic activity. Besides, strengthening your muscles at least two days per week, should be done.
- Food day by day: you have to be aware of what you eat. So it’s a good idea to write down what you eat for a day. Then you analyze if everything is ok or not. Fruit, cereals, vegetables, meat, fish… You can’t change what you are not aware of…
- Emotional wellness: a healthy way of life includes adequate rest and emotional wellness. Check if you are experiencing any symptoms of depression or anxiety. If you take a sleep for seven to eight hours per night…
- Social network: check the stability and strength of your relations with family and friends. Are you surrounded by groups that enrich your life? This is essential because positive or negative people use to change our points of views and moods.
It could be that your answers are not the ones you expected. But the most important thing is that you know what you have to change and you can do it right now in order to set your healthy living goals.